Monday, April 13, 2020

4.13 Make a rainbow!

Good morning, photojournalists!

Last week's announcement about not going back to school hit me like a ton of bricks. I knew it was probably coming, but I had been holding out hope that we'd be able to go back. I'll be honest, my oldest and I have shed some tears over the situation (we're both big criers), but we'll get through this! I miss you all so much!

I'm up bright and early this morning because everything.... EVERYTHING for the yearbook is due today.

I have to upload it to the yearbook company site by midnight tonight, and I'm pretty excited to actually be able to put this puppy to bed!

FIRST: I've heard from several of you about how you can make up events. I have an idea percolating, but I need to go over it in my head a little bit this week. I'll post them in a week, so please don't stress. I've got you.

I WAS going to have you go outside for this week's project, but I took one look at the weather and was like, "Nope, too chilly!"

So, this assignment will keep you inside. You can all thank me when we see each other again.


This week's assignment is simple: you're going to make a rainbow.

You remember learning about the colors of the rainbow, right?

ROY G. BIV is how I learned them

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Indigo
Violet

You need to walk around your house and take a picture of every color of the rainbow. You can omit "indigo" if you need to.

Then use PicMonkey to create a visual of them however you want.

Put them on this google doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/137txbaFMZMZwNQOcKjD7LotoMme_2uWi-YeH3w-ICJQ/edit?usp=sharing

If you need anything, I'm just an email away!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment