Monday, March 30, 2020

3.30: Flipgrid

Good day, photojournalists!

Two assignments for this week:

Several of you know my love for "The Office." Okay, maybe "love" is putting it mildly. Okay, no maybe, "love" is putting my feelings for "The Office" mildly. I ADORE that show!

So, first assignment.

Watch this youtube video:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F5pgG1M_h_U



I think we could all use some good news.

Now for some more good news, I've figured out a new way to communicate!

Before you all roll your eyes and say, "Oh, Sparks, you drive us crazy," it will allow you to record video, and let's be honest, I've missed your voice!

So, check your email for the FlipGrid code and record a video for me.

BUT make sure to login and then click on the "Record a Response" and make your video there. Don't email it to me. I want the class to see your faces, too!!!

It looks like this, and you'll click on the green plus.


I miss you all terribly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment