Sunday, March 22, 2020

3.23: Welcome Back

Good day, my photojournalists,

I have to say that on Thursday, the last time I saw you, you know we were in the middle of trying to get a yearbook deadline in, so I barely even noticed that the bell rang, and I hate that all I pretty much said was, "Have a great Spring Break!"

Confession: I really wish I had taken the time to say goodbye to you all. I thought we might have a week, maybe two, out of school, and I didn't anticipate being out for as long as we are, much less possibly longer. I would have given you all a long-distance high five and a long distance hug...

Hindsight 2020, right? (get it?)

Today we're supposed to spend reconnecting on a virtual level, so I would like for you to take a few minutes and send me an e-mail letting me know that you read this post and how you're doing.

I'll post a short assignment for you to complete on Tuesday, but it should take you a maximum of 10-15 minutes.

So. please, email me and let me know how you're doing. Has anything happened other than the usual happening to all of us?

I'm exceedingly sad that I won't get to see you all for at least a month, but I also told Dr. Kurth, if anyone can do this and do it well, it's us!

Have a great day, and please email me today... like now!

I miss you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment