Monday, September 23, 2019

9.23.19 Voting Results and I'm losing my voice!

Good morning, photojournalists!

I finally got around to tabulating your voting for best leading line or framing photo challenge.

1st hour's winner is DIYA PATEL!

Comments included:

"The framing on the widows are amazing to look at in her picture. Also there are leading lines that lead you to the outdoors and the flags about the learning stairs. The lighting was also great in the picture!"

and

"Her picture has GREAT lighting and it's VERY cool to see half the room lit up, while the other half is dark. The leading lines lead the audience up the stairs, and towards the flag. Overall, the picture is GREAT and VERY compelling!"


3rd hour's winner is KAELEIGH COOPER!

Comments included:
"I really liked the way she used the fence to frame and how it was blurred out and the main subject was in focus. I liked the flag flying right in the center and it was a really cool picture to look at."

and

"I really like this picture because it is simple, but its eye-catching. And it is a perfect example of framing from the outside of the fence around the flag."

CONGRATULATIONS, ladies! You get a trip to the vending machine on me!

Today, I'm losing my voice. It's a work day for you. I'm going to go over SignUpGenius and look and see who hasn't uploaded their photos yet.

WE HAVE A YEARBOOK DEADLINE COMING UP AND NEED YOUR PICTURES!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment